€55.00 ex VAT
Septic Tank Bacteria Booster
Our Septic Tank product Bio-Oxy contains millions of living bacteria. Each 4 litre container of Bio-Oxy contains these good bacteria that digest unwanted microbes that cause bad odours.
Our unique gel formula extends the life and potency of the bacteria, improving their ability to attach to Fats, Oils and Grease (FOG), degrade unwanted bacteria and prevent blockages.
These good bacteria are time released into your septic tank system to provide longer-term protection. They typically achieve 100% activity when compared to freeze-dried bacteria, which at best only achieve a low level of activity when applied to a septic tank.
- Effective treatment before inspection
- Eliminates bad odours
- Helps prevent soakaway blockages
- Reduces tank emptying costs
- Reduces the use of harmful detergents, bleaches and disinfectants in the household
- Cost effective solution
- Safe for humans, animals, plant and aquatic life
- Guaranteed Irish Product
First Year Recommended 2 doses of Bio-Oxy: 4 litres at 6 months intervals
Second Year and thereafter: 1 dosage of 4 litres of Bio-Oxy
Natural Bio Solutions provides sustainable solutions for the resolution of domestic septic tanks.
Add the best and let nature do the rest!
The EPA provides practical advice on their website www.epa.ie on how a system can be designed and constructed to suit the site conditions.
The recent Water Services Amendment act 2012 required the EPA to produce a national inspection plan to ensure that these systems do not pose an undue risk to water resources. By now most owners of septic tank wastewater treatment systems should be registered with their local authority and should expect an inspection over the next few years.
A septic tank wastewater treatment system is generally out of sight and therefore often out of mind, and we only take notice of it, when it malfunctions. The consequences of a malfunction can be very disruptive and can be costly to fix. For instance there are many cases that have required the excavation of mature landscaped gardens.
• Excessive odour from your tank, that is entering your house, preventing you enjoying your garden, or causing a nuisance for neighbours, may be caused by an imbalance in the bacterial population of your tank, and could be eliminated by use of an appropriate additive product.
- Some older tanks may need a clean to remove unessential scum, slime and solids in an effective safe manner. This together with regular emptying will prolong the life of your tank.
- Inadvertent use of cleaning products, excessive disposal of oil fats and grease or the use of biological agents by members of the household, may cause an imbalance in the bacterial population, that can be rectified by the use of an additive.
- Poor scheduling of domestic washing for instance when everything is washed at once can cause an overload of detergents, that can damage the bacterial population.
Bio-oxy has been developed to counteract all of these disadvantages. It has been in development for more than 10 years.
- The product has been developed at IT Carlow, which has a high competency profile in the area of microbiology.
- Researchers studied many of the products currently available on the market and found them not to be capable of delivering the promises made.
- Extensive research work was undertaken to identify specific bacteria, that make a difference without causing harm to the septic tank system.
- Controlled scientific trials were undertaken over a 3 year period to confirm the effectiveness of the bacteria in a wide range of conditions.
- The bacteria are mainly facultative, ie they can survive and operate in either aerobic or anaerobic conditions and they efficiently digest waste to simple carbon dioxide and water, with no residual products.
- A method of keeping the bacteria alive was found, which also allows a slow release of the bacteria, giving on-going protection and benefits.
- A production process was developed, which makes the product cost effective to produce at the Natural Bio-solutions facility in Carlow.
- The product is safe to use for humans, animals, plant and aquatic life.
- It is an Irish product to solve problems with Irish septic tanks.