- Most products will be delivered the next day, we will endeavour to dispatch your order ASAP but please allow for 3 business days, allow 7 business days for tanks, if the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to dispatch your order within 28 business days of receipt of your order. If we are unable to deliver your order within 28 business days, you may cancel your order without charge and receive a full refund of any payment made.
- Deliveries will be made by courier to the address stipulated in your order. You must ensure that someone is present to accept the delivery. The courier will contact you in advance to advise you of an estimated time of delivery.
- You must advise us when you place your order of any difficulties that may exist in making the delivery such as narrow entrances/roads, Some tanks, sand and pump stations are delivered on 45ft Flat-bed Articulated Trailers, so off-loading equipment on site is necessary.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to inform us, if off-loading equipment is required.
- If you fail to do so and the courier deems it to be a difficult delivery location, you will be liable for any extra charges including redelivery fees and the cost of an additional person make the delivery.
- Deliveries will only be made to an address within Ireland. Deliveries cannot be made to PO Boxes or a forwarding location.
- Delivery dates are estimates only. We do not accept liability for failure to deliver the goods within the times specified as a result of shipment delays from our suppliers.
- If there is no-one present to accept delivery on the arranged date, you will be charged for storage and re-delivery costs.
- If you wish to change the delivery date you must contact us within 48 hours of dispatch of your order.
- Goods are sent at our risk until signed for by you or any other person at the address that you have provided.
- You must inspect your goods when you take delivery of them and note damages (if any) on the delivery documentation. You must fully unpack and inspect your goods within 24 hours of delivery and notify us in writing of any other fault. We will not be held liable for any faults or damages notified to us after this time.
- When you purchase goods online, you have a statutory right to return those goods unopened up to 14 days after receiving your order. You must email us to email@example.com telling us that you wish to return your order. We will refund the purchase price excluding delivery costs.
- Goods returned are returned at your risk and cost. They must be returned unopened, securely wrapped and including our delivery document.
The Unauthorised copying, displaying or other use of any content from this site is a violation of the Ireland and international copyright law and international copyright treaty.
You acknowledge having been advised by Percolation Supplies Ltd that the content is protected by the provisions of existing ‘best practice’ international copyright law and international copyright treaty, including but not limited to, trademark laws, patent laws, and other proprietary rights laws (collectively ‘Rights’).
All use of Content from the Site, including, but not limited to uploading, downloading, modification, publication, transmission, participation in the transfer or sale of, copying, reproduction, republishing, creation of derivative works from, distribution, performance, display, incorporation into another web site, reproducing the Site (whether by linking, framing or any other method), or in any other way exploiting any of the Content, in whole or in part, or downloading may not be made without Percolation Supplies Ltd prior express written consent.