Gamma Rainwater Harvesting
A water harvesting solution ideal for residential sites and projects
The Klargester Gamma rainwater harvesting tank is an intelligent, shallow dig unit that was developed to provide homeowners with a comprehensive rainwater collecting system. Enjoy an automatic supply of rainwater for the home or garden with this technologically advanced tank, perfect for self build projects and residential developments.
- Available in two different sizes.
- Reduces water consumption by up to 50%
- Works by taking the rain from your roof gutters, filtering out leaves and debris and storing the water in an underground tank.
The Kingspan Rainwater Harvesting Solution is designed tailor made for your home, with two options:
- The Gravity System – Uses an elevated header to store filtered water after the main tank.
- The Direct System – Pumps water from the main storage tank and is used where a header tank is impractical.
Features and Benefits:
- Can reduce water consumption in domestic applications by up to 50%
- Easy to install and simple to maintain
- ‘Fit and Forget’ system, ensuring an automatic supply of harvested rainwater
- Shallow dig – the Gamma is designed with easy, affordable installation in mind
- Crushed rock backfill available. Dependent upon site conditions
- Fully compliant – Gamma is tested in accordance with EN 12566 Part 1 and BS 8515:2009 standards
- Integral leaf filter fitted as standard
- Solenoid Valve
- Stainless steel multi-stage submersible intelligent pump
- MDPE (Medium Density Polyethylene) construction – lightweight, long lasting and damage resistant
- Plastic Manhole Cover