Klargester Bioficient Economy P6 and 15m2 Sand Polishing Filter Kit
€4,849.00 ex VAT
The Klargester BioFicient Economy range is part of our new generation of single package sewage treatment plants. This compact unit comprises of three treatment zones within a ‘uni-tank’ design. Offering affordable installation, low running costs, and an unobtrusive profile, to suit occupancy up to 6 people.
How the Klargester BioFicient Economy works
The Klargester BioFicient P6 Economy is a highly economical and reliable solution for your domestic sewage plant treatment needs. With low running costs, the BioFicient is easy to maintain. The Treatment tank and 15m2 sand polishing filter are suitable for a 4 bedroom house as per epa code practice.
Features and benefits
- Suitable for shallow-dig installations, saving on-site installation time
- Visual alarm
- Minimal visual impact
- High performance, efficient treatment technology
- Excellent ammonia reduction (0.4mg/l)
- Conforms with NIEA 95% BOD removal
- Compliant with Building Control Part H – SR66:2015 – a requirement for all domestic sewage treatment plants in Ireland
- EN 12566-3 tested and approved
- Designed in compliance with the EPA Code of Practice
- Suits a 4 bedroom house (EPA code of Practice)
- Pumped outlet
- 3 year warranty
- Free Commissioning
Sand Polishing Filter Kit 15m2 (4.9m x 3.1m)
Comes with Biosand 2 grades, LPPN pipework and plywood panelling.
● Independently tested by an accredited certification house
● Both grades of biosand for stratified sand filters included.
● Complies with EPA code of practice table 10.2, 2009 and 2021.
● Constant research and development
● Round in shape to prevent any clogging
● Regular in house testing to ensure D10 and (UC) uniformity coefficient.
● Hard Silica Sand (sands high in silica are high on the Moh scale)
Comes with Schematic of sand box, delivered in 1.5 ton bags.
Low pressure pipe network
- Site specifically designed using usepa
- Unique Orifice shields to go over each hole protecting stone blockage and biomat buildup
- Flush valves on the end of each lateral for maintenance housed in valve boxes for ease of access
- Comes with easy to fit diagram
Plywood panels pre fabricated.
We will go through installation onsite with installer and provide diagrams etc.
Note: Price includes delivery within 250km of our yard in Castlebridge, Wexford, Customer to offload materials